Monday, June 29, 2009

Cali

turned one on the very day we photographed her! Her parents agreed they weren't quite sure where the time went! Remember meeting her when she was only 4 months old?

She sure has grown up in the last few months! How adorable is she?!?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

These animated images crack me up! They just sooooo scream, "I am one year old and I am on the MOVE!" I love how she drops the flower and walks a few steps before it occurs to her to turn around and see what happened to it. It 100% cracks me up!


How very sweet is this family time we captured?!?! I love, love, love how Cali is giggling soooo much she can't help but lean into her mommy and daddy can't help but smile at his sweet girls! Come on, where is the collective awwwww from everyone...go on, I'm listening. :)
Photobucket

We haven't done an outtake in awhile and I found a new favorite so I have to share. The girls are taking care of their hair....with a little help from daddy! Oh my goodness....such sweetness!!
Photobucket

Little Miss Cali - We were so excited we got to celebrate the morning of your birthday with you!! You are definitely a go-getter and had so much fun running around with you and capturing you smiling soooooo much!! You are totally adorable and we can't wait to continue capturing you as you grow up! We can't wait to hear more about your 1st birthday cake...we hope the report is a very messy one!

No comments: