Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Deena and Josh {married}

Photobucket

Deena and Josh were married on such a perfect and beautiful day! We loved being a part of their day and had so much fun hanging out with them, their dog!!!!, family and friends!

Photobucket

I started out at the salon with Deena...
Photobucket

While Eric hung out with Josh...
Photobucket

Hello sparkles!! These are the heels Deena wore...
Photobucket

It wasn't long before we got to meet Jez, their sweet, sweet little pup! Jez has the longest name possible. No, I'm not joking. :) When they registered him, there were all those little spaces for letters....so they used them all. Yes, I made them say his full name a lot because I just liked hearing it...I couldn't help but laugh.
Photobucket

Love, love, love this capture of Deena and her dad hugging while Josh smiles on...
Photobucket

Then there was the candy table that was nothing short of complete awesomeness! Seriously, it brought me back to my childhood. Everything that I fully indulged in as a kid was there...Pixy Stix, Pop Rocks, ZOTZ! Seriously, do you remember ZOTZ??!?! I had totally forgotten about them until I saw them sitting there, they brought a huge smile to my face!
Photobucket

Complete with adorable labels!
Photobucket

This image of their first dance totally sums up Deena and Josh. That look on their face is the look they had all day. They are completely, madly and deeply in love with each other and it was such an honor to be able to capture their story for them.
Photobucket

Deena and Josh - You two are a complete delight! We knew after your engagement session that your wedding was going to ROCK....and it did! We loved every second we were with you and capturing every little moment. Thank you for inviting us to your wedding!

No comments: