Monday, March 16, 2009

Liam

is such a little ham. He is generous with his thank you's and is just sweet as pie.

We started the session by meeting giraffe. Liam likes to keep life simple and call things as he sees them. A giraffe is a giraffe, no need to come up with another name. :) Man alive, do I ever appreciate that type of simplicity!
Photobucket

It wasn't long before we busted into full on racing. Liam was ALL about challenging his daddy to a race, so I got to sit back and capture what was unfolding before my eyes. On your marks, get set...
Photobucket

GO!! Looks like Liam is going to come out the winner!
Photobucket

After a bit of a playground break and a big walk, I took Liam's mom and dad for some mommy, daddy and baby belly pictures. Eric and Liam went off for a photo shoot of their own. Liam took this picture!
Photobucket

Eric told me this was really funny because they had the big 70-200 lens and were about 3 ft. from the silo that Liam wanted to take a picture of. So Eric said that they needed to shoot "up" it. Liam laid on his back and held the camera while Eric held the lens! Now I wish I would have been in the back getting a picture of that! Too funny!

This one is a surprise for mom and dad....
Photobucket
that is what Eric captured of Liam when we were off doing our own thing. I love it!

This one is definitely a favorite!!! Why? It captures their family of 4!! Mommy and baby on board in the foreground, super duper excited Liam and daddy in the background....yes, I am in love at all the excitement captured here!
Photobucket

Liam - You did SUCH a great job of making sure your thank you's were complete. Now it's our turn to THANK YOU! Thank you for keeping us on our toes and letting us know when it was time to move on to the next spot! You kept us smiling and laughing! I loved your enthusiasm for the camera, I think your love of cameras might be pretty close to our love of cameras! You are just too sweet and we loved our time with you! Can't wait to see you again!

No comments: