Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Jack

was 7 months old on the day we photographed him. Jack, I think your parents are just as shocked....7 months already?!?!

We did get back down to business, here is what I like to call Mr. Serious....

My guess is that he was thinking about all he has ahead of him the next few months...his little body has plenty of changes coming its way!

I love me some family snuggle time!

Have no fear, the giggles did come out to play! How adorable is this...pure joy!

Here's a last one I could not resist because it is SO jack at this time in his life. His parents told us that he will do anything to take his socks off. My favorite story of the day was when they told us that once he gets his socks off at daycare...he'll move on and take the other kids' socks off too. Such a little helper! :)

Thank you for inviting us to your home to capture Jack in his element! We had such a great time with you and learning all about Jack! It was the perfect start to our Sunday morning! I cannot wait to get the rest of the images to you!

No comments: