Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Lettow Family...


came to visit us in Ames last weekend! Our travel schedule was limited until September...September was too long to wait, so they came to us! And we are so glad they did, we had so much roaming around the park with them.



The kids were SO stinking cute together! I asked them if they could hug each other...fully anticipating a big NO WAY or are you crazy (I know that is the reaction my brother and I would have given a photographer!). Not these too...they didn't even question it! SOOOO adorable!

At some point I thought it would be a great idea to challenge Landon to a race...

He's fast....I'm not. :)
But I've come to terms with it. I'll trade a loss in a race for an image like this any day! (Reason #1,264 why I LOVE that Eric and I are a team on every shoot...he get's to capture this while I get to play!) :)
Lettow family - I am so happy it worked out so soon for you to come to Ames! You are adorable and I felt like we'd been friends for years! Stay in touch and we do hope we get to continue to capture your family as the kids grow up! I am fully ready to challenge Landon to another race...let's make it the best of 3 next time! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Handsaker said...

I think these are my favorite pictures yet! You are doing an awesome kob!

Jennifer Handsaker said...

Oops, actually, I know nothing about your kob, but you're doing a great JOB!