Tuesday, February 12, 2008

sick...

So you are probably wondering where in the world I have been since last weekend...
I don't have an excuse for last week, but this week has started off with a bang...
Little Punk passed out on me yesterday...yes, he tipped over backwards and was out cold! I rushed him to the vet and they did numerous tests on the little guy and kept him for observation. But everything came back inconclusive. So I emailed the place where we got him and found out the same thing has happened to his mom! Turns out it was probably because he ate too fast and the food got caught and cut off his air supply and he passed out. Good heavens...I could do with never experiencing that again, talk about a panic attack!

And today I've got a case of the yuck! :( I went to the doctor and she gave me a trusty Z pack. That combined with some Aleve and MucinexD I'll be ready to rock and roll again very soon! So no worries to the Ponca families, we'll be there ready to capture you, we can't wait!!

Ponca you ask? That's right folks, we're coming back to NW Iowa/Nebraska this weekend for some family shoots. Our Saturday is booked full in Ponca. However, if you're in the Sioux City or LeMars area, give us a shout if you want to book a session on Sunday! Visit our website at www.kandeproductionsonline.com and contact me through there and I'll get back to about scheduling.

Sorry, no picture in this post...my body is not letting me get off the couch. I promise some pics of our skywalk minigolf adventures this past weekend very soon!

Here's to rest and drinking lots of OJ....

2 comments:

beauty queen's mama said...

I hope you are feeling better!

donna said...

i've been sick for the better part of the past 4 months. i feel for ya. :) get better soon...