Saturday, August 14, 2010

Keatin

Photobucket
My oh my, so much has changed in Keatin's life since we last saw her when she was turning one! She is now 2 and on the verge of becoming a big sister!

Photobucket
I have no doubt she will show her little brother or sister the ropes and instruct them on what they should be doing...alot. Look what she did at the session! Yep, she was able to get both her parents AND her dog on the platform swing! Would she get on it with them? Nope, she just wanted them all on it together while she observed. What a hoot!

She loves her dog Crimson and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual (even though she made him get on the swing above). Notice where Keatin's arm is for the hug? It didn't bother Crim in the least that she hugged him mid yawn! So sweet!
Photobucket

Keatin has ca...ca...crazy arms when she runs, it is hilarious!! She uses ever ounce of momentum her arms can give her. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Keatin - I can't get over how much you have changed since last year! I loved all your talking and directions you would give! I am so excited for you to be a big sister in December, I know you are going to be a great little helper!

1 comment:

Megan Barber said...

LOVE THEM! But, of course, makes me want to see all the images. :) Thanks again for running around with Keatin on ONE HOT night!