Monday, August 30, 2010

Christopher and Kyler

These boys' grandma contacted me and asked if I could take her grandson's pictures while they were visiting. I thought HOW FUN that a grandma is setting up a session. What I wasn't prepared for was how stinkin' AWESOME the session would be!

Photobucket

Christopher literally ran from their truck directly to me and gave me a hug! I knew the only place we were going was in a positive direction from that point on! He was so sweet the entire time!

Photobucket

Even at the very end when I was playing on the playground with him, he was so sweet and acted like we had known eachother forever. He insisted I go down the twisty slide with him so I shimmied my way up to the top (camera in hand) and was fully expecting him to go first and I would follow. Nope! He absolutely expected that I go down WITH him. So he hopped on my lap, I held him with one hand, held my camera up in the air with the other....and screamed the entire way down with him...it was a riot!

Kyler is Christopher's little cousin and he was just as sweet and happy as Christopher....jackpot!!! I mean seriously, could a girl get any luckier?!?! Look at that smile and blue eyes? Need I say more?

Photobucket

He was so happy the entire time....and stayed that way through 4 outfits!! I'm telling you, I didn't know how to react...the boys were out of this world!

Christopher and Kyler - you can come back and hang out with me every week! You make me happy and make me smile from ear to ear! You are 2 very sweet boys and I now TOTALLY understand how you have your grandma wrapped around your finger! I am SO happy she shared you with me, I enjoyed every second of our time together!

No comments: