Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ellensohn's

These guys jumped out of their van and I was loving all the teal and brown I was seeing! Recently I have started this obsession with teal. I have no idea where it came from, but anything teal my eyes just can't get enough of!
Photobucket

Then I spotted little Tessa with her blonde hair barely peaking from behind someone’s legs. She was not digging any attention from me at all. But have no fear, by the end we were BFF’s and she wanted to make sure that we were going to go out to her grandparents for the big family picture. Score! ☺
Photobucket

I kept reminding the kids to let us know if they had any ideas that they should tell us. So we were in the middle of doing something and Eric interrupted and said he wanted to try something. He explained it and I said no fair, because that was going to be my next idea. Then Ashley also said she was going to suggest the same thing! So we all called dibs on the idea….
Photobucket
WELL……as you can see it didn’t work out so well and we all agreed that it was Eric’s terrible idea. ☺ But I did make sure to take a picture just to have proof of the failed idea. Eli couldn't even stay laying down for the torture, he's already sitting up in this picture!

Then their dad started coming up with ideas….BUT you won’t see any of them here because all the kids’ vetoed them before they had a chance to come to fruition!
Photobucket


Ellensohn’s - So glad we were able to get together and capture your family! What a crew you have! We loved how all the kids had fun with us and started getting into showing us their own ideas! Loved it! Ashley – can’t wait to see you this summer! Leah – thanks for making me laugh so much, I loved coming up with ideas other than standing for you! Eli – I loved that you had fun with your individual pictures, you are awesome! Tessa – Gotcha! I knew we could win over that shy little blondie, you are very sweet! And you rocked it as an assistant for Mason!

No comments: