Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Drake

Photobucket
Have I mentioned how much we love, love, love capturing kids and watching them as they grow right before our eyes? The last time we saw Drake he was completely confined to the area where we put him.....not this time! He is on the MOVE!!!

One of his new fast moves is how fast he can grab what you are holding...so much so he was sure trying to figure out how he could get his fingers on all the camera buttons. :)
Photobucket

The love in Drake's life right now is his dog Skinner. I LOVED watching their relationship, it was so cool! Drake is totally used to Skinner and when Skinner would bark, Drake would just slowly turn his head to see where his dog was. When Skinner would walk around Drake and hit Drake with his furry tale...no fuss from Drake just a little head shake and he was on to the next thing.
Photobucket
I am obsessed.....OBSESSED with that picture of their feet! I love that Skinner is Drake's best friend and I love how this captures Drake's age right now with his BFF! :) Yes, I'll take a 20x40 print of this! (Yes, those ARE True Religion jeans!! Quite the stylin' little guy huh?)

Drake makes the best Elvis lip EVER! Don't get too distracted with the Skinner nose in your face...too funny!!!!
Photobucket

Good heavens....how do I even begin to comment on all the cuteness below? Adorable hat, rockstar boots and sweet baby jeans to boot....I've got nothing!
Photobucket

Drake - Ahhhhhh, you are awesome!! You had every right to scream, complain or even fuss a tiny bit after all the different things we tried, but you were just too sweet! Thank you for letting us hang out and play with you for so long....we loved seeing you again! You are one sweet little dude and we can't wait to see you when you (gasp) turn 1!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen and Eric you did it again...I LOVE the pictures. Can't wait to see the rest!Thanks so much!!

Nana Kathi said...

Oh Karen and Eric remember how I teared up when I saw the photo thru the camera last time well ya did it again-the hat and boots one put me over the edge- you guys are amazing!!!!