Sunday, December 6, 2009

Connor and Madeline

Photobucket
worked very very hard to help their parents get their Christmas tree all decorated before we came to their home for their family pictures. Don't they look like they'd be such great little helpers?
Photobucket

Connor was little Mr. Social Butterfly! Oh my goodness, he welcomed us instantly to their home and never stopped making us feel welcome! At one point he even planted a big 'ol kiss on my cheek! He helped us create a little surprise for his mom while she was out of the room. Surprise, it's little Connor Claus!
Photobucket

Madeline was pure tiny sweetness. She really didn't know what to think of Eric...it got to the point where we just had to have Eric hide because she would look around the room until she spotted him and then just scream....and they weren't happy excited screams. I have to admit, I thought it was hilarious! But look, once we got Eric hidden behind a blanket, she was good to go!
Photobucket

This next outtake is just too good not to share! Do you think Connor spotted Santa behind us?!?!?! :)
Photobucket

Connor and Madeline - I am so glad your mommy called us and asked us to capture your family! We had so much fun learning all your favorite ornaments and all the goodies that came in your Advent calendar! We can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Wow! Hello to the beautiful family. I can't believe I haven't even met Madeline yet. I hope Oscar and I will run into you at the library soon.
Darci