Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sara and Tod

are expecting their first baby in just TEN days!!! Yes, I said the big arrival will happen in just ten days!
Photobucket

Ladies, I tried to do everything to get Sara to look at least 7 months pregnant....I failed and we can all be jealous that she is 39 weeks pregnant and looking like there's no way she's ready to deliver! :)
Photobucket

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned that we LOVE what we do? Oh maybe I have? Well, we LOVE what we do and it's session's like this that remind us all over again! We captured their wedding just a year ago and now we had the honor of capturing this next big event in their life! LOVE!
Photobucket
(I'm fairly certain they are pretty excited about the arrival of the little one! How cute is that picture?!?!)

Back to Sara and her teeny tiny itsy bitty little baby bump....
Photobucket

Tod, Sara and baby bump - Oh my goodness, we are so excited to hear the news of the arrival! I still remember the text message you sent when you found out there was a baby on the way and I can't wait to get the next text with the super duper exciting news! We are sooooo excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little one!

No comments: