Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bogue boys...

Photobucket
Here's their newest addition to the family. I'm in love love love with his eyes here! Oh my, little Weston was the longest and leanest boy I have ever seen! The NBA has got to be in his future! He's in the 85% for height and 5% for weight...how's that for long and lean?!?!

He is so long and doesn't have a belly getting in the way, so he is all about an ab workout and brings his neck up and his feet up for a perfect little foot lunch! Toooo cute!
Photobucket

Cutie patootie little profile...
Photobucket

Weston has 2 big brothers at home. Whoa, yeah I said there are 2 more boys in the house! A family of 3 boys...do you think there is ever a dull moment in this house? I doubt it! These boys are busy, busy, busy. But their grandma happens to have the perfect yard for busy boys! It is a yard full of too many gardens than I could ever fathom caring for. I was definitely experiencing a little green thumb envy!

The big boys playing around in the gardens...
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to save the sweetest for last...how adorable is the big brother kiss?!?! I'm lovin' it!
Photobucket

Bogue Boys - Thank you for sharing your grandma's garden with us! We had lots of fun playing hide and go seek with the mushrooms and finding the lost shovel! If you ever need a break from helping grandma, we could always use a helping hand over here! :) We will even make sure to have the green yogurts for you! (By the way, what flavor is green yogurt anyway?!?!)

No comments: