Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brave kids!

Meet some of the bravest kids we have photographed! Abram's mom contacted us and said she and 2 other families wanted to do a photo session together....outside! It was around 30 degrees out and these kids didn't let that stop them! They were all such troopers and did a great job, even let us capture them in 2 separate locations!

Meet Abram.
Photobucket
He says so much with his active hands!
I am slightly obsessed with hand photos. I love capturing how people hold hands! I love how Abram can only get his hand around 2 of his moms fingers!
Photobucket

Meet Jarrett and Jayden
Photobucket
I LOVE the expression on their faces! Just priceless! They have one crazy daddy who was literally jumping over the top of them...I think they were digging it! :)
I love how this perfectly captures life as a boy...jumping on sticks...just because he could.
Photobucket
There's no doubt about it, Jayden LOVED to swing!!
Photobucket

Meet Tre, Caden and Mya
Photobucket
What session would be complete without a race!?!?!? Mya didn't let her mom get too far away from her...perfect! That means mom gets to join the fun too!!
Photobucket
I haven't quite pinpointed what it is about this image, but I'm in love!! I think I love it so much because it feels like a mirror image. Don't the boys look so much alike in the above picture?
Photobucket
Isn't she just adorable in this outfit?!?! Notice mom's hand in the corner? I told you she didn't let her get too far away! I loved the connection they had!
Photobucket
Thank you all for coming out and playing with us! Thanks for showing us the ropes at the park and hanging with us for so long in the cold...the kids were awesome!

No comments: