Monday, November 26, 2007

Wii had lots of fun!


This year we went to my brother's for turkey day! This was the first time we have had thanksgiving dinner with him in too many years! Working in retail and black friday do not allow for traveling so mom and dad brought the entire meal 4 hours to his place and we joined in the festivities too! Of course Maddoxx got to go to uncle Matt's and she thought she was in heaven, she had an entirely new place to explore and did a really got job of cleaning all the floors....a few times over.

While Matt was at work, we put the Wii to work....that thing is awesome and an extreme workout! I'm not sure who thought it would be a good idea to play boxing....but we played. Eric and mom played round one. Dad and I played round two...and I got a big KO....that's right, a knockout!! However, that one match put me on my butt the rest of the night and let me tell you, my arms were feeling it the next day....how sad is that?!?! Bowling and tennis were much easier....I think I better stick to that next time and leave the boxing for the professionals.



Maddoxx did not think the Wii was too cool. Check out this picture, it cracks me up! She has her nobbly ball at grandma's feet and is barking at her to throw it in the middle of her boxing match! She's a little demanding when her grandma's attention gets turned away from her. Oh my!

No comments: