Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A glorious sight...


Yes, that's right, this photo is a glorious sight!!! Why you ask? These are the lost safety deposit box keys! They have been "missing" since June! We did not follow the rules and kept both keys in the same envelope, so when we lost one we lost both keys which meant we needed to get the lock drilled. Needless to say we have been putting it off. This is the one time procrastination has paid off for us.
You wil never believe where Eric found them.....in our safe! There they were all by themselves in the safe as we have transferred everything else to the safety deposit box. Where it has all been held hostage since June. :)
I am puzzled by the find as the last place I recall seeing the keys was in my car. Apparently I brought them in at some point and put them right where they should be. Imagine that, I put something back in the correct place!
I searched every creavice of my car, even went back to the parking lot where I last remember the keys in the car....I am telling you I searched EVERYWHERE.....of course except for the logical place!
In about a weeks time in June, I lost the keys, my glasses and the FM transmitter to the iPod. I am happy to say that everything but the FM transmitter has been located! Tell me where the most logical place for that is because I'm sure I haven't checked there yet....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I always lose things and it is such a good feeling to find them after so long. Now I'm worried because Zach and I don't have a lock box or safe. I don't really think we own anything to actually put in one...

Anonymous said...

attached to your ipod, methinks