Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hey grandma and grandpa listen up....



I'm working on getting sick again! I really liked it when you came to get me the other week and brought me on a vacation. I'm ready to do it again! So here's what I'm doing...I'm making my stomach do those strange things again. My mom is getting nervous that I'm heading down the same road as before, and I hope I am!! I'm ready for some of that milk water and cheese again! Feel free to start making your way to get me, I'll get my bags packed.

So the cool thing about my mom getting her new computer is that she leaves it places where I can get to it! So I'm using it now while she's away and I've taken my very own self portrait with it! Did you see it above...that's right, you can just call me photographer Maddoxx!

Opps...gotta go, I hear mom coming!

Later!

Maddoxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God... not again Maddoxx!!!!! I thought we learned our lesson!

Anonymous said...

Come visit Maddoxx. Your always welcome. Grandpa H

Anonymous said...

I knew Maddoxx was a smart dog- but wowwie!