Monday, August 20, 2007

Here's our latest attempt at a self made family portrait. The whole 10 second timer thing just isn't the most conducive to getting a family portrait, especially when there's a dog involved! Maddoxx was definitely more interested in the squirrels to the side than the camera in front with nobody behind it. Oh well!
Someday I will finish posting our Memphis pictures! I swear each day my stupid Dell gets slower and slower. Just when I think it can't possibly get ANY slower, it DOES!! My Mac is currently on the plane making its way to me....keeping my fingers crossed that it gets here on Thursday! I am about to drop kick this Dell, lets hope I can baby it a few more days before I turn to irrational behavior! :) I'm not kidding it took me almost a half hour to get this picture edited and saved out. Who else is fed up with their computer?!?!? I'm ready to bring it to the top of the highest tower and drop it, who's in with me? :)

No comments: