Friday, February 4, 2011

Nile

Sweet, sweet little 4 week old Nile could not have more content...seriously!!! He is such a calm and relaxed little guy that I could have just cuddled him all day!
Photobucket
See....I told you! Now you want to cuddle with him too don't you?!?!

This was a special request for his mommy...
Photobucket

Look at those eyes!!!
Photobucket

He was so good, he even acted out the words I asked him to...

Nile, do the running man...
Photobucket

Now do the Superman...
Photobucket

Smarty pants....now let's see SO BIG....
Photobucket

OK, ok, enough already, you are kinda starting to show off a little!

Nile's mom told me his big sister was so excited for Nile to get his first professional pictures taken, she had been patiently waiting for me to arrive. :)
Photobucket
I am pretty sure she could get anything she wanted with that sweet little look! :)

Nile - I am still boggled by your ability to go with the flow! You are one cool dude and I can't thank you enough for letting me hang out with you all morning and capture every ounce of your sweetness! When can we hang out again?!?! :)

No comments: