Monday, September 27, 2010

Landon and Lauren

We had such an enjoyable time with these two! Landon is such a handsome guy! I mean seriously...hello Mr. Model!!
Photobucket

Lauren is all girly girl and a total riot to be around! She is SO SO SO expressive!
Photobucket

Landon loves football and didn't hesitate to take a break from pictures when Eric asked him to play some catch. :) He then humored me and stopped to take this image. :)
Photobucket

Lauren got to visit the AG store this summer and bought the look alike doll with her chore money! She is smitten with her!
Photobucket

It's no secret that I am obsessed with sun flare and I was like a giddy little school girl when I took this image of them! Ahhhhh.....LOVE!
Photobucket

More images of these sweeties can be found here.

Landon and Lauren - Oh my goodness, it was SO great to see you two! Landon, you are a such a stud! Eric loved playing football with you! I'm not a very good catch partner, even though I did surprise you with my spiral! :) Lauren, I am at a loss for words to describe how much you have changed since we last saw you. You are a true beauty and so very much fun to be around, you are so good for the soul!

No comments: