Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby AJ

I promised more images of Cohen and AJ and here's to following up on my promise! We were soooooo excited to find out that Cohen was going to be a big brother and we were even more excited to be able to meet little AJ!
Photobucket

I could not (and still cannot) get over how much of a mini-me AJ is of his big brother! SERIOUSLY! It totally felt like deja vu.
Photobucket
I love little AJ's tiny hands wrapped around his daddy's fingers....and I'm fairly certain AJ has done a very good job of making sure his daddy and mommy are totally wrapped around his finger! :) (See exhibit below)

Photobucket
Wouldn't you agree? :)

If this image is any indication of years to come, I think they are going to be the best of friends!
Photobucket

I cannot believe that we first met Cohen when he was 6 months old and now look at him!! Such a handsome little guy!
Photobucket

Cohen and AJ - What fun it was to see and meet you! I know Eric loved playing legos and b-ball with you Cohen! AJ, you made my heart melt...more than once! You two are such sweet little boys and we love that we are able to capture these moments in your life!

No comments: