Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh where oh where have we been?

We took an unannounced cyber break! This fall was crazy wild beyond belief and we cannot thank all of you out there for making it such a success! We had months of non-stop activity and this last week we crashed...HARD! We crashed so hard that we even lost touch with the internet....and for those of you who know us, you know that is a HUGE change for us! Thank you to all of you who waiting patiently for me to return your emails and phone calls....thank you, thank you, thank you! And if you haven't heard from me yet, please send another message my way!

Don't worry, the rest of December did keep us plenty busy with order fulfillments, 2 weddings and a few photo shoots...we didn't slack off too much! But we are now back and refreshed!

You know what else, (and I can't believe I did this), I didn't bring my camera to ONE Christmas celebration! I have NO pictures to share with you from all the celebrations we had! I told you we crashed HARD!

Luckily we did have an engagement session last week that I will be sharing shortly! Hang on! More images on their way!

No comments: