Sunday, October 28, 2007

The "L" family...




After being rained out the dreary week before we were finally able to get together with the "L" family. Little mr. R is all boy and full of energy! He is as full of energy as baby B is laid back. We thought it would be really fun to throw leaves, what I didn't realize was that lots of sand was underneath the leaves....needless to say baby B got a sand bath (I'm talking about sand in the eyes, mouth and nose) and he didn't have a thing to say about it! Baby B takes "laid back" to a whole new level!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen!!! Your pictures are great. I'm so proud of you and your talent. I can't wait until you take a pictures of our little Oscar!
Love, DArci

Eric and Karen said...

speaking of little Oscar....let's welcome him into this world soon....like tomorrow! I can't wait to capture his cuteness!