Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Can I get an AMEN?


So it's no secret that Maddoxx is a diva. It's also not a secret that we are probably to blame for many of of her behaviors. She gets everything she wants and we're finding that having a diva dog takes a lot of work and quite frankly can get irritating when she won't stop whining until she gets what she wants. She is relentless. But we still love her. She has brought so many smiles and laughs to our life we don't know what we'd do without her!

My parents neighbors at the lake realized just how much she was a diva when she made herself get sick when we went on vacation and my parents drove the 6 hour tour just to get her and bring her back home with them. When the neighbors saw the gigantic "diamond" bling, they knew that the diva dog must have it.

1 comment:

lch said...

Hi Maddoxx,
I love your BLING! You look beautiful. I hope your Mom and Dad are playing with you lots. We miss you already!

Grandma