Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I would like to propose...


that another word be added to the dictionary in addition to ginormous and various other words that were announced today. My new word would be beautifuler. That's right, I propose that Mr. Webster adds beautifuler to the big book in 2008 in honor of today. Could there have been a more beautifuler day than today?!?! :) I got back to work from lunch and couldn't stop looking at the sky! Luckily I got a handy dandy Canon SD800 for my birthday so I am always "armed" with a camera now as Eric would say! No more lugging the SLR in my purse, I just whip out the tiny camera and forever capture any moment. :) My harddrive does not appreciate all the additional pictures, but I say suck it up Mr. harddrive, suck it up because, (sing it with me) I'm lovin' it!

No comments: