Monday, June 18, 2007

"Phones"

For whatever reason, my stupid phone reminds me of the Forrester Sister’s song, “Men”. I was obsessed with it back in the day, and when I say obsessed, I mean OBSESSED!! I even had an autographed t-shirt from them that I made mom wash it o’ so carefully so as not to wash out their autographs. I thought I was wearing a million bucks when I had that thing on!

The "Men" song lyrics were:
Well, you can't beat 'em up 'cause they're bigger then you.
You can't live with 'em and you just can't shoot 'em.
Men! I'm talkin' 'bout men.

This is how I would change the lyrics to suit my phone:
Well, I could beat it up ‘cause it’s smaller than me.
I can’t live without it so I just can’t throw it.
Phones! I’m talkin’ 'bout phones!

So my stupid pink Razr has decided that it will only make a call on its terms. NOT on mine. On Friday it stopped working and stopped letting me call out, it would only receive calls so I drove 30 minutes to the Verizon store on Saturday only to find that it worked perfectly once I stepped foot in the door! Ugh! Then on Sunday, it stopped calling out again! Luckily they are not making me drive back to the store and have agreed to FedEx me a new one. The truck can’t come soon enough! I’m addicted more than I thought!

No comments: